Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Great Lecturer [ #Day3 ]

Its dinner time...
Have time to posting...ahey!!!
Baby, I ate Islamic the way of time and Konsep dasar ekonomi Islam today..whole time, about 11hours...
You will guess, I'm positively so sleepy, rite?
*su'udzon*
Hoooo...you totaly wrong:p
I enjoy the lecture, the topic..because of the lecturer /teacher...
He is aweeesssoommmeee beybi, the way he talks, the way he tells a joke, the way he teachs...like father does the story telling to his children..
11hours...but I just cant get enough...
What a great lecture ever..

Many lessons I got from him..
About leadership, job title, all of them based on syariah..I'll tell you by phone yaa?

Whooaaa...the bus is coming...
Text to you later,,

PS: wanna lay my head on you


Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments: