Friday, March 5, 2010

Suddenly Praying

Lord..
Everything that You create have a destiny..
This Universe , especially The Earth has been destroyed by human activity who had lived in it.
And I realize that I'm one of them. 
Lord..
I just thought that every natural disaster are the sign of Your anger.
I was scared about every natural disaster that happen at many country.
According to NASA, the recent Chile earthquake altered Earth's axis 3 inch and actually shortened the day.
Only You who knows everything..I wish NASA prediction is wrong *hope*.
My prayer for my Country..
Lord..please save our country...
because there are still many people who believe in You and Your Prophet.
because there are still many people who defend You and Your Prophet when abused by other
because there are still many people who grateful for everything that You give to them.
Lord.. 
Please save us...save our country...

There is no God but Allah...my Lord

No comments: