Friday, June 3, 2011

I Called This is a HEAVEN

Actualy..not heaven in the real means, I dunno how it feels to stay there, but thats my first dream, my long term vision:)
Heaven in my version are..
you can stay at your dream house with your lifetime partner, decorate every room with sense of love from both of you. the sound is great, no?
Oke, lets talk about my dream house and my dream life which it can be a Heaven for me..

A vintage house, for grow old with my lovely husband


Warm living room


Visualiciouse dinning room, I cook breakfast at the morning and whisper at his ear "baby, our breakfast is ready"


Vintage Stuff/Furniture. Soft color and Uniq design with flower every where....


Beautiful Bed Room. Do Pillow talk with him every night and every morning


Comfortable Bathroom,,women can spend the time in it.


and...the most important is..have a waredrobe like this...


or like this...yeah woman!!!


almost forget...A car, vintage car...just for my husband and me., to show off  people that we are happiest couple in the world..



P.S : hey the future husband, are you with me? ;p

No comments: